Are you a proud Mom/Dad/Aunt/Uncle/GrandParent etc! Want to see your "cute" baby pic or even cute toddler here? Okay in most cases, "extra cute" baby pic or toddler picture? Just leave a comment with a Image URL here and I will gladly do a posting for you!
Just Some Sample Pics


TweetIt from HubSpot

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cute Baby Pics_Stealth Tiger!

First off..really want to apologize for the lack of new postings!

Even though I did have a few more visitors/friends submitted baby pic posting in the works!

Seems that the "flash drive" that I used to store them on, somehow got "magnetized".

My apologies to those that I lost and please resubmit!

So I learned two lesson (the hard way)!
(1) Never leave my flash drives on anything that is plugged in!

(2) Maybe start to "back up" my "back up"! Lol!
Anyway, back to the purpose of this blog...

Just had to share two "cute baby pics" that I just came across on the Internet!

cute baby pic, realstat.info


cute baby pic, realstat.info

Here is a direct quote from the site that I found it on..

We recently took the wall off of the little one's crib. We did not hear him get up from his nap. He was like a stealth tiger. We found him like this.


Further reading can be found ! Here!


Click here-If You Need Free Info on how to make extra money online

1 comment:

Please feel to leave a comment! If you like to see your favorite baby pic on this blog. Please email me a little info (name, age etc)and where I can upload the pic from. Send the email to mrbriguy2000(at)yahoo.ca (replace the (at) with @) and include "Baby Pics" in the title! Thanks