Are you a proud Mom/Dad/Aunt/Uncle/GrandParent etc! Want to see your "cute" baby pic or even cute toddler here? Okay in most cases, "extra cute" baby pic or toddler picture? Just leave a comment with a Image URL here and I will gladly do a posting for you!
Just Some Sample Pics


TweetIt from HubSpot

Friday, March 26, 2010

Cute Baby Pics_Smiling Kaylin!

Today's cute baby pic was submitted by the proud mom, "jrwinney"

This is Kaylin Rose, 10 months old, trying out the swings at the playground for the first time! She loved them!


All I can say is that quite the smiling and happy face!


Please feel free to visit the "proud mom's blog..Make Money Online

3 comments:

  1. :) My beauty! It is hard to believe we will be celebrating her 1st birthday next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful baby! :) I want to share my baby pictures too, she's so cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel to leave a comment! If you like to see your favorite baby pic on this blog. Please email me a little info (name, age etc)and where I can upload the pic from. Send the email to mrbriguy2000(at)yahoo.ca (replace the (at) with @) and include "Baby Pics" in the title! Thanks